Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Beer Can Museum Blog is Here!

Yes, I know you're all overjoyed. You've waited days (minutes?) for this moment. The ETBCM blog is up and running! So much magic, so much joy, so much....breweriana to discuss! The new old coasters from the 50's, the Fred Pope jumbo Japanese donation, the freshly vacuumed carpet in our hallowed halls! Yes museum fans, so much to talk about.

Welcome to the ETBCM blog. To visit the actual museum site just visit http://kevslog.tripod.com/beercanmuseum/ but for up to date news on acquisitions and museum curator's musings just stop by the blog. You will get some of the nitty gritty here...which cans were just dipped in oxalic acid (!), who toured the museum during the past week (Mike and Betty), how much can you possibly say about a beer can museum? Well, lots actually.

More to come!

The curator

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This is one of the most exciting things to happen to the blogosphere in the past 45 seconds! And it's exactly what I've been searching for - another distraction to further kill my productivity. In fact, I should be working right now. But, what the hey...

Anyway, I can't wait to see the ETBCM blog's impact on breweriana, politics, literature, history, and a myriad of other unrelated subjects. I'll be on the edge of my seat, looking forward to those weekly (daily?) updates!

Best of luck to the ETBCM blog!

(OK, on to the New York Times.com, ebay.com, weather.com.......)

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home