Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

When in Utica, NY...


Whenever we drive across New York on the thruway, we make it a point to stop for a break (read: brewery tour) at the West End/Matt's Brewery in Utica, New York. From Utica Club, to Matt's, to Saranac Black & Tan, they have always known how to brew good beer in Utica! Today I highlight just a few Utica Club cans from the museum shelves for your viewing pleasure. I really could've focused more when I snapped this picture!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ryan said...

Kev,

That's a great shot of the UC cans. I work with the F.X.Matt Brewing co and wanted to thank you for stopping into the Brewery when you pass through Utica. If you ever want any more information about the evolution of our beers or cans, drop us a line.

Thanks!

6:53 AM  
Anonymous detroit said...

Great I was looking for some of these pictures.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Art Barasch said...

I have several empty Billie Beer cans which have the pull tab still intact. Emptied them by punching a few hole in the bottom. Would be interested in them?

art@artbarasch.com

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home