Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Season's Greetings from the Beer Can Museum!


Thanks to the curator's son Andrew Logan for his help with the card (as is tradition!).
I hope your holiday season is filled with peace. Have a healthy and happy 2010.
Merry Christmas from the Beer Can Museum...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to the museum and Andrew for the greeting card! It brought joy to my heart and lips. If you see Santa, find out where I can find a can of Old Frothingslosh. I have long had a fascination with Miss Old Frothingslosh. The sight of her fullsome figure is enough to melt winter ice from my heart and driveway. And how about the beer's head on the bottom? Awesome! DEL

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home