Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Duff Beer, Homer's Fave


It may have never held actual beer, but this can is a pop culture classic. Duff beer is quaffed weekly on The Simpsons, so it's certainly a popular can in the beer can museum; even though this one came with playing cards and not actual suds. Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Young Money said...

Can I just say as an avid craft beer drinker I love this post. However, I must say I tend to find bottles a much beer drinking vessel. Can art on the other hand is hard to compete with. Loving the blog. Keep it up!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home