Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Silver Meteor from Kissimmee to NYC



Well, we're back home in New England after the vacation of a lifetime! The Silver Meteor brought us back to New York City with only 15 minutes worth of delays - not bad for a 22 hour trip! I'll post pictures and details soon but since I'm back at work I'll just leave a couple of Sanibel memory shots for today. The lighthouse was gorgeous and the alligator warnings on the island were real. We didn't see a gator on the resort property but those signs had us wondering!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the Post - am making the journey the other way in a couple of weeks.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home