Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

No longer an American company





Well, I'm exhausted after canoing the Weeki Waachi river today and seeing manatees in the wild - very cool! Just a quick post to say that they need to change the sign at the Hospitality Suite at Busch Gardens in Tampa....I'm afraid it doesn't apply any more :-(
My brother-in-law and I still enjoyed the 2 free beers they gave us!
The bird gardens were spectacular, and I could've watched the flamingos all day. I also made a new primate friend, while my nephew made a new feathered friend!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home