Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Silver Star - Penn Station NYC - Kissimmee, FL Pt 1




Well, there's much to tell and I will tell it soon...but right now I'm ready to drop into bed after carousing at Downtown Disney and the saucily named 'Pleasure Island' here in lovely Lake Buena Vista, Florida see pic which I just snapped minutes ago!). Suffice to say the train trip was fantastic and we actually arrived on time at our destination. Not too shabby, Amtrak! And many thanks to Antoinette, our wonderful attendant, who took very good care of us from NYC all the way to Florida. When does this poor woman sleep?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home