Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Unique brewery collectibles...

Just a quick post today...I know you're all disappointed. All 7 or 8 of you! Today I received a very tiny package from the Netherlands. Sometimes the best new museum acquisitions come in tiny packages. I had no clue what this treat was - so that made it even more fun to open. My journalist pal over there is famous for sending the bizarre/unique stuff, and, as a museum curator , I appreciate his generosity in this area! Today's treat was a Brass Dart from Bavaria Brewers! Since we already have a dartboard in the museum, this will be a welcome addition to the collection! It is often the strange breweriana that fascinates visitors the most during museum tours and I'm sure this Brass Dart is no exception!

Perhaps some day I'll find one of these in the mailbox....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home