Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

You just never know...


You never know where interesting breweriana will turn up. The key is to never pass up an opportunity to check out little, out-of-the-way antique shops when you're on the road. We were on a family vacation a couple years ago, heading to Pennsylvania's Knoebel's Grove Amusement Park, when we decided to pay a visit to Frank Lloyd Wright's 'Fallingwater' in Mill Run. While passing a small but promising looking antique shop along the way, I gave my wife the 'can we please stop?' look. Being the wonderful wife that she is, she obliged, and I ran in while the kids played Electronic Yahtzee and 'Invisible Ink' games in the back seat.

My wonderful find is below! It sits with two other beer can lighters (Blatz & Coors) in the West Wing of the Museum!

photo by museum photographer Jim Cannizzaro

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " kevbosnafu " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home