Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ubiquitous Bud

We added a nice new tin sign to the museum yesterday. After touring the Anheuser-Busch brewery in Merrimack, N.H. on Monday, we picked up this great piece of breweriana in the gift shop... it now hangs in the museum for visitor enjoyment.

We thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality of the A-B folks and sampled their new Irish stout. It's no Guinness - but it wasn't horrible! The wife and kids loved the Clydesdales, I loved the beer (and the horses, too!) and everyone had fun! Thanks to the Vincents of Amherst, NH for a great gift of a Schell's Beer six-pack, still intact from 1978! We also appreciate the tape of the F.X. Matt brewery commercials featuring Schultz & Dooley - a great addition to our video collection!

Cheers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Byron said...

This is quite a blog. Color me very impressed.

Your buddy,

Byron (JMOH)

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, your tribute to beer and flowers and fishing is splendid, but have you seen this?

http://www.terrorismwatch.org/

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " kevbosnafu " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home