Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

St. Patty's Day in the Beer Can Museum



Yes, it's St. Patty's Day, and that means green beer all around at the Beer Can Museum Bar. It may be just a little food coloring in a bottle of Bud, but you get the idea. The can of the month for March is a FULL can of 'Green Beer' which I've had in the museum for several years. The problem, of course, is that I really have no idea whether the beer inside is really green or not. I'm guessing after all these years it's a scary color now - but back in the seventies I'm sure the beer was emerald green, like my ancestor's homeland. (Ok, so I'm only about a quarter Irish but with a name like Logan most folks think I'm 100%.)

Enjoy your green beer today. I will be in Worcester, Mass. tonight cheering on my MSU Spartans as they practice for their big game against Old Dominion tomorrow night! How appropriate that I'll be yelling "Go Green", the Spartans battle cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home