Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Celeb Stalking 101(or, Kevin Bacon visits the blog)

When I'm not out searching for new beer cans I can sometimes be found pretending I'm on the staff at the National Enquirer. My friends & co-workers give me grief for my celeb stalking tendencies when the rich & famous are in Boston - and I deserve the grief, believe me. From the Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts (I met him when he was stepping off of a swan boat and I had him sign an autograph for my drummer brother) to Sly Stallone (he's really short) to the guy below, who actually gave me smile when he was in town for the DNC last year, I've seen quite a few glitterati. Is that a word? Glitterati. If it is real it's kind of annoying. Anyway, the joy of having a blog is that I can post my picture of Kevin Bacon just for the heck of it. (That's his wife, the blonde, pretending she doesn't see me.) It never graced the pages of Entertainment Weekly or People but it now graces my silly blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunny Wright said...

I am a huge Bacon/Sedgwick fan. Great shot! May I borrow it? Thanks!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home