Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Springtime means fresh air

Well, May has finally arrived, and with it comes the fresh air (and hopefully fresh breath) of spring. I'll let the image below speak for itself. Keeping my kids from sampling these twenty year old breath mints has been a challenge over time - but so far they remain in pristine condition in the 'Chicago breweriana' wing of the Beer Can Museum. With any luck at all, my cats are busy tearing the package to shreds as I type this.


Cheers from the curator.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " kevbosnafu " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home