Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Hey, we made the Boston Phoenix!

Well, it was an exciting week for all of us at The Beer Can Museum! The Boston Phoenix ran an excellent story on the illustrious brewing history of Boston (nice work, Mike!) and they were kind enough to include some nice words about our collection of breweriana. They even included the curator's ugly mug in one of the pics (aaaaaaaah!) and used cool terms like "arrayed in kaleidescopic precision" and "a wonder to behold." Check it out online for some interesting stories about beer in Boston (and, of course, the Beer Can Museum)!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me, Mr. Boston Phoenix guy, but "mock-heroically monikered"?!? It's not like the museum is named "The American Museum of Brewerianic History." Now THAT would be mock-heroically monikered!

(Hmm...is 'brewerianic' even a word?)

Scott Logan
Charter Contributor to the ETBCM

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " kevbosnafu " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " kevbosnafu " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home