Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Now that's a cake!



This cake made an appearance (brief, since it was devoured by hungry Museumfest attendees!) at the museum bash this past weekend. It's the first time I've even been placed on top of a 3-Dimensional cake...and I have to say....it's quite an honor! Thanks go out to Bob Lemieux from Acushnet, Mass. for this great contribution to the 5th annual ETBCM festival! Hope you're staying cool during these humid summer days.

Cheers from the curator

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

This cake looks cute, I can't bear to eat it.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " kevbosnafu " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home