Beer Can Museum Happenings

The mysterious inner workings of the mind of the Beer Can Museum curator.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Near Cape Cod, MA

I am constantly overwhelmed by the richness of life.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ed McMahon says...



I love the old beer advertisements. Especially those that feature cans that are displayed in the Beer Can Museum!

We're still cleaning up after museumfest '05 - not much to report! Still haven't repaired that shattered horseshoe! I did receive a new bottle from Denmark. Have a HUMLE, made with THY water.


Ya gotta love that hops art on the label!

Hope you're enjoying the summer so far.

Cheers from the curator.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " kevbosnafu " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home